Brand Ambassador - Sneakertopia Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for fashion enthusiasts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, hosts, anyone who loves people, loves to perform, entertain crowds, party and loves sneakers.
Why? Because we want you to join our team to guide guests through our pop-up museum dedicated to the art and life of sneakers.
THE ROLE YOU WILL FILL:
As Brand Ambassador, you bring Sneakertopia's immersive exhibit to life. You will use your positive vibes, creativity, and genuine appreciation of what Sneaker Life represents to greet and guide guests.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS... & NIGHTS... & WEEKENDS
Represent the Sneakertopia brand with excitement, creativity & integrity.
Entertain & engage with audiences to deliver wowness.
Delivering exceptional stage presence & customer service.
Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently.
Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift.
Help visitors take photos and short Boomerang clips to share on social media.
Strike a pose, as you will be photographed by guests and shared on social media.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Warm, energetic personality.
- Skilled in audience participation.
- Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills.
- Previous live performance experience a plus.
- A passion for making people smile, experience in retail and/or hospitality a plus.
- Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors.
- Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast-paced start-up environment.
You must attach a resume to your application, in order to be considered.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Sneakertopia Ambassador must be able to:
- Stand for extended periods
• Bend and reach
• Climb up and down stairs
• Stoop to lift, move and retrieve materials
• Pull, push, and lift
• Reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Sneakertopia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.