Guest Associate, Sneaker Culture Pop-Up Museum, Los Angeles, CA
Are you a sneakerhead? Do you love art and live events? If so, this may be your dream job. A new pop-up museum dedicated to sneaker culture is launching in Los Angeles, in November 2019. At the exhibit, guests will encounter immersive installations, large-scale murals, classic sneakers, and more. They will journey through the past, present and future of sneaker culture and its interplay with: sports, music, entertainment, art, design, fashion and personal creativity.
The Guest Associate will be an exhibit floor generalist, greeting guests at check-in, explaining the flow of the museum, answering guest questions and providing relevant information. Specifically, you will be required to:
- Check in guests as they arrive.
- Track visitor engagement and take relevant notes/observations.
- Inform and guide guests through the exhibition.
- Direct traffic through exhibit space, especially during peak hours.
- Observe gallery guests, artwork and installations to ensure nothing will be damaged during visits.
- Listen to guest concerns and effectively relay information to the assistant manager when needed.
- Welcome guests to the exhibit in a friendly and inviting manner.
- Passionate about sneakers and art.
- Team player.
- Experience in customer service.
- Personable with strong communication skills.
- Adept at managing groups.
Why you should apply.
- This is an opportunity to join a new and ground-breaking immersive exhibition.
- You will encounter new artists, audiences and experiences involving sneaker culture.
- This is a paid position.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter below.
Sneakertopia Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please visit indeed.com to apply for this position.